Find and save ideas about Wednesday wisdom. Here is huge collection of Funny Wednesday Wisdom Quotes For Your Motivation, Gangster words and Dream big quotes. We have compiled a huge database of Monday – Sunday Quotes and Saying. If you are looking Thursday inspirational quotes and some Motivational Monday Quotes please browse this website.
“Funny Wednesday Quotes”
Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes. Jim Carrey
There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments. Chris Rock
May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house. George Carlin
No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar. Abraham Lincoln
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city. George Burns
Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone. Anthony Burgess
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night. Steve Martin
If you’re going to do something tonight that you’ll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late. Henny Youngman
I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me. Fred Allen
Also Check: – Happy Thursday Thoughts
‘Wednesday Quotes Images’
Wednesday Wisdom Quotes
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt,
- “It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”
― Maurice Switzer
- “The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.”
― William Shakespeare,
- “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect).”
― Mark Twain
- “When someone loves you, the way they talk about you is different. You feel safe and comfortable.”
― Jess C. Scott,
- “Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.”
- “The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.”
- “The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.”
― Isaac Asimov
- “Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears.”
― John Lennon
- “Hold fast to dreams,
For if dreams die
Life is a broken-winged bird,
That cannot fly.”
― Langston Hughes
- “In a good bookroom you feel in some mysterious way that you are absorbing the wisdom contained in all the books through your skin, without even opening them.”
― Mark Twain
- “There is neither happiness nor misery in the world; there is only the comparison of one state with another, nothing more. He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness. We must have felt what it is to die, Morrel, that we may appreciate the enjoyments of life.
” Live, then, and be happy, beloved children of my heart, and never forget, that until the day God will deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is contained in these two words, ‘Wait and Hope.”
― Alexandre Dumas
- “The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.”
― Paulo Coelho,
- “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
Wednesday Motivational Quotes
- “I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”
― Frank Herbert
- “The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.”
― Steve Maraboli
- “Dare to BeWhen a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully.
When there is darkness, dare to be the first to shine a light.
When there is injustice, dare to be the first to condemn it.
When something seems difficult, dare to do it anyway.
When life seems to beat you down, dare to fight back.
When there seems to be no hope, dare to find some.
When you’re feeling tired, dare to keep going.
When times are tough, dare to be tougher.
When love hurts you, dare to love again.
When someone is hurting, dare to help them heal.
When another is lost, dare to help them find the way.
When a friend falls, dare to be the first to extend a hand.
When you cross paths with another, dare to make them smile.
When you feel great, dare to help someone else feel great too.
When the day has ended, dare to feel as you’ve done your best.
Dare to be the best you can –
At all times, Dare to be!”
― Steve Maraboli
- “Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days.”
― Zig Ziglar
- “Attitude is a choice. Happiness is a choice. Optimism is a choice. Kindness is a choice. Giving is a choice. Respect is a choice. Whatever choice you make makes you. Choose wisely.”
― Roy T. Bennett
- “Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”
― Viktor E. Frankl
- “The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.”
― Arthur C. Clarke
- “The man who moves a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.”
- “Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson