Here are all details about Femina Miss India 2018 Beauty Pageant. These Details include miss india 2018 audition dates. Miss india 2018 registration last date winner name. Information about Miss india 2018 contest requirements for online registrations.
Femina Miss India 2018 will be the 55th edition of the Femina Miss India beauty pageant to be held in June 2018. Contestants from all 30 states will compete for the crowns. Reigning title holder and Miss World 2017 Manushi Chhillar will crown her successor at the end of the event.
Sana Dua will crown 1st runner up where Priyanka Kumari will crown 2nd runner up. the winner will represent India at Miss World 2018.This year contestants from north zone will be mentored by former winner of Femina Miss India 2002 Neha Dhupia, for south zone former Femina Miss India 2011 3rd runner up Rakul Preet Singh. For east zone winner Miss World India 2009 Pooja Chopra and for west zone Miss Universe India 2010 2nd runner up Pooja Hegde.
The contestants and auditions will be divided into four zones, which will be mentored by popular Indian actresses – Neha Dhupia, Pooja Chopra, Pooja Hegde and Rakul Preet. The auditions will be held in all the 30 states of India.
Miss India 2018 Contestants List
|#||Zone||State||Name||Height||Placement and Awards||Notes|
|10||North||Jammu and Kashmir|
Miss India 2018 Winner Final Results
|Miss India – World 2018|
|Miss India – Earth 2018|
|Miss India – Intercontinental 2018|
|Miss India – Grand 2018|
Miss India 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
- The height required for the Miss India 2018 is 5’5″ and above.
- The applicant should be between 18 – 25 years of age (25 as on 31st December 2018).
- The applicant should be Single, Unmarried and Not Engaged.
- The applicant should be a bonafide (real) Indian citizen, holding a valid Indian passport and should be a resident of India as per the applicable laws of India.
- The participants having age 26 & 27 years old can only participate for the runner-up (second place) positions as the eligibility for Miss World is 18-25 of age.
- The participants have required Passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver’s license, etc. for age and birth proof.
Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI) Card holder cannot be the winner of Miss India but can only be the first or second runners up and can represent India at other International Pageants.
Femina Miss India 2018 Terms & Conditions
- The applicant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the Organisers.
- The applicant should be between 18 – 25 years of age as on 31st December 2018. Applicant will be required to produce their age proof (Passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver’s license, etc).
- Applicant uses the prefix ‘Miss'(or equivalent) before her name
- The applicant should not / have not been married and never been through any ceremony directly or indirectly, either valid or invalid, whether civil, religious or tribal which is recognized as a marriage ceremony in any part of the world and should never have had a marriage annulled or never given birth to a child; have never been pregnant nor been a parent.
- Applicant should be a natural born female.
- The applicant should be a bonafide Indian citizen, holding a valid Indian passport and should be a resident of India as per the applicable laws of India .
- The applicant or the applicant’s immediate family should not be related to any person employed in ABSL, TIML, TIL, Bennett Coleman & Company Limited, or any other company of the Times Group, contest sponsors, and their sub – contractors, or any of the judges as informed to the applicant at any stage. In case of such a relation, the applicant must disclose the same immediately.
- The applicant should not be under any commercial contract with any modeling agency at the time of appearing for the auditions.
- The applicant once shortlisted cannot be a part of any other commercial contract or pageant.
- The Organisers are not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
- The applicant should not have won the pageant previously.
- The applicant should not have been qualified for or taken part in any contest as a representative of any country other than India.
- The regional round expenses (travel & stay) will have to be borne by the participant.
- The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout as per schedule given.
- The Organisers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occur to the applicant on account of their participation in the event. The applicant will participate at her own risk and can have no claim against ABSL or any other Times of India group company in any regard.
- Incorrect information will result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
- The decision of the judges is final in all cases.
- Only persons of good health, sound mind and having no medical history of any mental illness and having a good moral character can participate made herein.
- The applicant does not have any cases (criminal or civil) registered against her.
- Only the applicant will be allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries.
- The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the Organiser.
- The Organisers are not responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event.
- In the event of any dispute, the Organisers decisions are final and binding on the applicant.
- The courts of Mumbai have the jurisdiction over all disputes.
- For further information / clarifications, contact on + 91 22 30418995 at the National Directors office from 11:00 am till 6.00 pm, on all days except on Saturdays & Sundays.PLEASE DO NOT COURIER YOUR DOCUMENTS TO US, YOU CAN BRING THEM DIRECTLY AT THE VENUE FOR AUDITIONS AND REGISTRATIONS